Due to high demand, we’re experiencing long response times. We’re currently working through the most urgent inquiries. We strongly encourage all candidates to check our FAQ page before lodging a support request, especially for deferral and cancellation inquiries. If you’re not taking the test this Saturday, please delay lodging a ticket, so we can help candidates who are immediately affected.
- Can I defer/reschedule my OET booking to a different date?
- What should I do if I took OET before September 2018 and need an additional copy of my Statement of Results (SOR)?
- What if I cannot travel to the test venue because of travel bans?
- Has my test been cancelled?
- What will happen if my test is cancelled due to Coronavirus?
- I would like to wear a mask, or my venue has asked me to wear one on test day.