- OET@Home results are currently accepted by specific regulators, educational institutions and other organisations.
- It is important you check that the organisation you are submitting your results to accepts OET@Home prior to booking your test.
- We are working closing with additional organisations to get them to accept results from OET@Home tests and will update you.
OET@Home is currently accepted by the following:
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (Canada)
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Dietitians Board of New Zealand
- ECFMG (USA)
- General Medical Council (UK)
- Maldives Medical and Dental Council
- Maldives Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (UK)
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Speech Pathology Australia
- Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission
- Brunel University London (UK)
- Hamad Medical Corporation (Qatar)
- Jose Rizal Memorial State University (Philippines)
- Sydney Shoulder Research Institute (Australia)
- Ulster University (UK)
- Health Education England (UK)
- IPA Recruitment Solutions (Australia)
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust (UK)
We are working closely with additional organisations to get them to accept results from OET@Home and will let you know as soon as we have firm answers from them.