Yes, you can change your booking test type, however you will need to pay a deferral/rescheduling fee. For information on fees please read 'How much does it cost to defer/reschedule/ my OET booking'.
Section 1: OET on paper to OET on computer at a venue/OET@Home
You need to withdraw your original booking and create a new one for OET on computer.
- Log in to your myOET candidate profile
- Click the small arrow in the Action column under ‘My Applications’
- Withdraw your application
- Make a new booking for OET on computer at a venue
- Go to booking.oet-global.com and follow the instructions.
For more information please read the step-by-step instructions on how to defer your OET on paper and read our 'How do I book OET' FAQ.
Section 2: OET on computer at a venue/OET@Home to OET on paper
You must cancel your original booking and make a new one for OET on paper.
- Log in to your OET account
- Click on the ‘My Bookings’ tab
- Select the booking you wish to cancel and click ‘Cancel Booking'
- Cancel your booking
- Make a new booking for OET on paper
- Go to occupationalenglishtest.org/book-oet and follow the instructions
For more information read our 'How do I book OET' FAQ