- Your arrival time will be included in your OET timetable
- Arrival information will be sent in an email approximately two days before your test day.
- If you have not received this email, please contact Customer Service.
Your arrival information will be included in a reminder email sent directly from your Test Venue. You should receive this email approximately two days before your test day. Your arrival information will also be included in your OET timetable.
For more information on your OET timetable please read our FAQ 'When will I receive my OET Timetable'
If you have any questions, or have not received your reminder email please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Note: Please do not respond directly to your reminder email as your reply will not reach us.
Section 2. OET on computer at a venue
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your test start time.
- Double check your start time, date, and venue location in your OET account.
- If you are late you may not be allowed to take the test or be entitled to a transfer or refund.
If you are unsure about any details regarding your booking, please open your OET account and navigate to the ‘My Bookings’ tab.
On the ‘My Bookings’ screen, you can:
- View your test start time, date, and location
- Defer your booking
- Cancel your booking
We also sent your test timetable in an email that shows your start time and venue information.
Search for the subject lines:
- “Your upcoming test"
- “Your upcoming Speaking test”
To make sure your test day runs as smoothly as possible please check out our Ultimate guide to test day on computer.