Which OET results can I use for a UK Tier 2 [General] Visa?

Doctors, nurses and midwives will only need to take one English test to prove their language proficiency from October 1. The above professions are exempt from the English language requirement for UK Tier 2 [General] visas if they meet the grade required for registration by their regulatory council. 

These requirements are set by the UK's professional regulatory councils. It’s important to first contact your appropriate council and check if you satisfy their requirements.

Generally, if your results meet the requirement set out by the appropriate professional regulatory council and are within the valid time frame, you can use them for your application process from 1 October 2019.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Starting your international healthcare career is just a step away. Apply for the test
Powered by Zendesk