- You can provide verification institutions with permission to view your results through the myOET Dashboard
- From September, Statement of Results will become electronic only, through the myOET portal
You can now provide verification institutions instant access to your results through myOET.
Our new platform allows you to manage which institutions can view and verify your results.
To provide verification institutions access to your results, follow these steps:
- Login to your myOET account
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the OET results you would like a verification institution to see
- Select Manage Verifier Access
- Search the verification institution
- Choose the verification institution from the list
- Click save.
If you want them to verify other results, you will have to repeat the process with other test results.