- Register through the myOET registration portal
- You will need a profile photo, your ID document details and a valid email address
- Follow the instructions, read the Terms and Conditions and register
myOET lets you manage your test applications, view your results, update your details and more. To access myOET, you first need to register.
The process is simple and easy:
- Head to the myOET home page and click Register
- Fill out your details, including a valid ID (if you don’t have this, see below)
- Make sure you use a current email and a photo that meets our requirements
- Read through the Terms and Conditions, and click I Agree if you accept
- Choose a username, password and a security question and answer.
Quick Tip: You password must be 8 characters long and contain three lowercase letters, one uppercase letter and a number.
Once you’ve entered all the required details, you’ll receive an account activation email from myOET. Click on the link found in the email and use your login details to access myOET.
Note: If you will not have a valid ID on test day, you will need an Authorisation Letter. Find out when and why you will need to request an authorisation letter.
If you would like to know more about applying for OET, click here.