- Updates from 9 September 2018
- Format, focus and some tasks will stay the same
- The test will be neither harder nor easier
- Check out the update page on our website
To better reflect changes in the healthcare industry, OET is being updated. While the changes might seem daunting, much of OET won't be changing.
Features remaining the same include:
- Many of OET's test tasks
- The format
- The focus of each subtest.
Remember, OET will still enable you to prove you have the right level of English while learning the kind of language you’ll need every day at work.
If you would like to know more about OET 2.0, check out the update page on our website.