- Check OET Test Regulations 5.3 for a complete guide
- Whether you're sitting August or September OET will change how you receive your Statement of Results
- Before September, log in to your online profile, click Candidate Information, then Statement of Results
- After September, Statement of Results can be viewed and printed through myOET.
If you've taken OET prior to September 2018
Each additional Statement of Results costs AUD $35.00 and can take up to 2 weeks to be posted from Melbourne. Additional postage charges may apply.
Your OET Statement of Results will be sent directly to the address you specify.
Please allow adequate time for delivery, OET is not responsible for the delivery of orders once they are with Australia Post.
For a list of what information is included in your Statement of Results see What information is included in my OET Statement of Results?
Please note: Under no circumstances do we provide OET results by email, fax or over the phone.
If you're taking OET from September 2018
Your Statements of Results can be viewed online and printed out by logging in to myOET.
To view and download your Statement of Results:
- You can view and download your statement of results via your myOET portal
- On the left side of your test details, you will see an ACTION column
- Under the ACTION column, there are small black triangles
- Click on one of these triangles, then "download statement of results"
- If you are unable to download your statement of results please enable all pop-ups in your web browser.