- September OET onwards: You timetable will be emailed to you and can be found online.
After you apply and pay for OET, you will receive an email containing your timetable shortly after.
You can also view your timetable from your myOET profile.
Your timetable will contain:
- Each subtest date and start time
- Your test venue name and address
- Booking reference and invoice ID.
If you don’t receive this email within 24 hours, follow these steps:
- Check your spam / junk folder
- Contact customer service
Important note: Please do not respond directly to your OET Booking Confirmation email as your reply will not reach us.