- You can apply for consecutive OETs
- You will need to apply through our first-time application pathway
- A new candidate profile and number will be generated
- If you withdraw, an administration fee of $200 will be applied.
If you would like to apply for the next OET before your results have been published for the current OET, you will need to apply for the first time again.
A new candidate profile and number will be generated upon completion of your application.
If you apply for the next OET and later choose to withdraw because you have achieved the minimum OET results required on your previous test an administration fee of $200 AUD will be applied to your refund.
You must withdraw your application at least two business days before the test. If you don't withdraw, your application within this deadline your entire administration fee will be forfeited.
- Login to OET website with your username and password
- Click on My Details
- Click on Withdraw on the right-hand side.
An administration fee of $200 AUD will be applied to your refund. Your refund will be applied directly to the credit card used to pay for your OET application within 20 business days (Mon - Fri) after the test day.
Please refer to our withdrawal policy in the OET Test Regulations.