To view your results online please read the following:
• Login to your online candidate profile using the username (email address) and password you set up when you made your original application
• Select My Details from the menu on the left to view results
Statements of Results will be mailed out to you approximately 10 Australia business days (Monday- Friday) after results are released.
Please allow up to 3-4 weeks delivery time for international post.
OET Re-marking Policy and Process
You can request re-marking of your subtest results if you believe they are not accurate.
Our policy outlines the process for such requests and how they are received, reviewed and resolved in a fair and transparent manner.
Please note that:
- This process does not provide qualitative feedback on your performance.
- There is a re-marking fee of $120 AUD per sub-test
- Remarking for October 2017 administration will close on 3rd November 2017 at 11.59 pm AEST (click here to see this time in your local timezone)
- Re-marking outcomes for this administration will be published on Monday 18 December 2017
If you wish to proceed with your re-marking request read through our policy and submit your request here
What if my results are not published
Due to the high stakes nature of the OET exam all discrepancies between your candidate profile data and the ID check form completed on the test date must be resolved prior to your being published.
To ensure accuracy of our records your identification needs to be verified and updated. Your results will not be published until we have received a certified copy of your ID document and your details are verified and corrected.
What you need to do
In order for your identification to be confirmed, you must complete this form where you can upload a colour certified copy of the valid ID document you presented on test day. If your ID document is in a language other than English, please also send an official translation of it. A certified document is a copy that is sworn to be a true copy of the original by an appropriate certifying authority.