Statement of Results for tests taken between February 2016 and October 2017 will not show C+ because a distinction between C and C+ was not required before this time.
If you took OET between February 2016 and October 2017 and meet the following requirements, you can contact OET to confirm whether you achieved C or C+ and obtain a new Statement of Results at no extra charge:
- the two tests were taken in a six-month period, and
- you were tested in all four sub-tests in each administration, and
- you achieved a minimum Grade of B in all four sub-tests across the two test administrations, and
- no score in any sub-test was below C, and
- both tests were taken from February 2016 onwards.
Complete this form to confirm whether you achieved C or C+ and make a request for a new Statement of Results.