- You can find your results release dates here
- Log in to your myOET profile to see your results on your dashboard
- You can view, download and print your electronic Statement of Results.
You will be able to access your results through your myOET profile:
- On your dashboard under the heading MY TEST HISTORY
- Please scroll across to GRADE to view your result for each sub-test
To view and download your Statement of Results:
- You can view and download your statement of results via your myOET portal
- On the left side of your test details, you will see an ACTION column
- Under the ACTION column, there are small black triangles
- Click on one of these triangles, then "download statement of results"
- If you are unable to download your statement of results please enable all pop-ups in your web browser.