- Log in to your myOET profile to see your results on the dashboard.
- You can view, download, and print your electronic Statement of Results.
You will be able to access your results through your myOET profile:
- On your dashboard under the heading MY TEST HISTORY
- Please scroll across to GRADE to view your result for each sub-test.
To view and download your Statement of Results:
- You can view and download your statement of results via your myOET portal.
- On the left side of your test details, you will see an ACTION column
- Under the ACTION column, there are small black triangles
- Click on one of these triangles, then "download statement of results"
- If you are unable to download your statement of results please enable all pop-ups in your web browser.
Section 2. OET on computer at a venue/OET@Home
- Access your test results through your OET account.
- You can view, download, and print your Statement of Results.
To access your test results simply:
- Log in to your OET account
- Click on the ‘My Results’ tab and view your results.
From here you can view, download, and print your Statement of Results.
Note: We will not provide test results by email, fax, or phone.