- OET costs AUD 587
- 85% of candidates said it was value for money
- Check out our website for more information about the test.
The test costs $587 AUD globally and candidate research shows that 85% consider OET to be excellent or above average value for money.
For individual sub-test fees, please refer to the following information:
- AUD $587.00 – To sit all four OET sub-tests, including the online booking fee of AUD $7.00
- AUD $477.50 – To sit three OET sub-tests, including the online booking fee of AUD $7.00
- AUD $339.00 – To sit two OET sub-tests, including the online booking fee of AUD $7.00
- AUD $200.50 – To sit one OET sub-test, including the online booking fee of AUD $7.00
Many candidates say that the familiarity of the test content in OET makes them feel more confident about taking the test
The test provides more than proof of English language skills, it prepares candidates for success in the healthcare workplace. OET:
- Uses healthcare-specific scenarios that prepare professionals for real workplace situations
- Preparation gives candidates the opportunity to build a healthcare-related English vocabulary necessary for communication in their profession.
OET assesses the ability to deal with sensitive topics, reassure someone who is anxious, translate specialist register into lay language and control the power relationship between the healthcare professional and the patient/carer in a consultation.
Find out why OET is the English test of choice for healthcare professionals.